Aug 2017 Career Application for Temporary Receptionist in Kenya
2017: Job Opportunity as Temporary Receptionist in Kenya
Aug 2017: Career Vacancy for Temporary Receptionist in Nairobi
One of our clients is searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position in their Nairobi Office.
The Receptionist will be responsible for managing front office operations, screening and routing of incoming telephone calls and emails.
The role is also responsible for coordinating company transport and receiving mail deliveries.
- Welcoming and greeting guests at the reception and ushering them into the appropriate office or room to wait for further assistance
- Answering, screening and forwarding of incoming telephone calls and making timely calls for the management and other members of staff
- Keeping a proper log of all calls made by clients, individuals and third-parties on a daily basis and submitting them to the management
- Ensuring that all faulty lines are reported immediately and conducting a follow up to ensure the lines are fixed
- Managing the courier by signing for (receiving), sorting and delivering the mail & parcels to the correct member (s) of the organization
- Handling booking sheets for the boardroom and training room with the assistance of the Human Resource Department
- Overseeing the company transportation and coordinating company drivers and vehicles with assistance of the Human Resource Department
- Keeping the reception area tidy at all times
Skills and Competencies
- Diploma in office management or related field
- At least 1-2 years working experience in a relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 18th August 2017 clearly stating the subject heading “RECEPTIONIST”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.