Oct 2017 Job Vacancy for Call Center Real Time Analyst in Kenya
Career Application:Call Center Real Time Analyst in Kenya 2017
Oct 2017: Job Vacancy for Call Center Real Time Analyst in Kenya
Job Summary: In a call center, responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of resources to ensure the correct number of agents at the right times are in their seats to answer an accurately forecasted volume of incoming calls at the desired service level agreement.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting real time behaviors using adherence software and ACD real time displays
- Monitor key call center performance metrics such as service level, ASA, occupancy, adherence, handle time, etc.
- Provide real-time feedback to Work Force Management (WFM) and Operations management on the status of the campaign for quick problem solving and to maintain call traffic flow.
- Required to change multiple agent skills with quickness and precision to manage daily workflow, including new hire set up, and reporting updates
- Monitor same day and/or short term non-phone related tasks to distribute and manage workload
- Monitor timely retrieve and accurately report all calls handled under duty phone management process. Updating schedules to reflect change in staffing and reporting of attendance to operations
- Updates schedules to ensure WFM system is able to provide statistical staffing requirements based upon current staffing availability.
- Monitors and reacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
- Schedules activities around forecasted call patterns.
- Schedules off-phone activities when call volume projections are down.
- Updates schedules to account for breaks, paid time off, tardiness, etc.
- Assist in completing and developing reports and/or processes that increase the ability of the call center to effectively and accurately plan acceptable performance results
- Provide informational updates regarding recent, current, and future state of the business
- Provide timely status updates on related projects and initiatives
- Other duties as requested
Job Related Competencies:
- Minimum of 6 months of call center experience, prior Workforce experience preferred
- Knowledge of contact center fundamentals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated success in problem solving, teamwork, adaptability, planning, decision making, and data analysis
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment handling multiple activities simultaneously
- Must be self motivated, able to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to exercise judgment and make sound decisions under pressure
- Ability to easily communicate with agents and all levels of management
- Experience with workforce management products (IEX etc.) Proficient with MS Office – specifically MS Excel
- Excellent prioritizing, planning and organization skills
- Understanding of basic call center metrics, processes, and practices.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt and openly accept change
- Takes accountability for decisions and actions
- Takes an active role in personal growth and development
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the strictest of confidentiality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening and weekends as business needs demand
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should send in their resumes to email@example.com clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
All applications should reach us by Friday 27th October 2017