Aug 2017 Career Opportunity International Co. For Business Development Executive in Kenya
Career Vacancy: International Co. For Business Development Executive in Kenya
Job Vacancy: International Co. For Business Development Executive in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Business Development Executive
Our client, an International Company that provide training and skill development solutions is looking for a Business Development Executive to help structure, establish and monitor goals for the company.
- Responsible for the implementation of the company’s Strategic Plan.
- Responsible for the development of fundraising strategies, proposals, events and programs for the financial growth and sustainability of the company.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of effective public relations both directly and through delegation to the core team and volunteers.
- With consultation with the core team maintains effective relationships with relevant development partners and stakeholders for the development of the interests of our members.
- Actively seeks opportunities to grow and develop the innovative enterprises run by our members.
- Maintain and improve the quality of programs and services as perceived by the members.
- Responsible for conducting research beneficial to the company and the members of the network.
- Heading up expansion in new markets with new and/or existing products as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Organizing and planning company events to promote the brand, build staff capacity and reach out to the community.
- Managing Social Media, recommending and implementing best practices in technology ensuring relevance, visibility and innovation.
- Lead role in organizing the Ignite Business & Innovation Awards and Scaling Your Business Upwards Summit.
- Increased revenue from new consulting clients drawn from both the private sector and government.
- Developed and introduced new strategic marketing and business initiatives that boosted visibility and revenues for the Business Lounge.
- Responsible for the effective development, coordination and presentation of training and development programs for all employees.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and recommended improvements to upper management.
- Coordinate ongoing technical / behavioral training and personal development classes for potential clients.
- Develop surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes and changes.
- Organize and edited training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials.
- Deliver a wide variety of courses including topics on communication, team building and behavioral training.
- Select and assigned instructors to conduct specific training programs.
- Alternate training methods if the expected improvements were not reached.
- Train staff during demonstrations, meetings, conferences and workshops.
- Plan the corporate annual holiday events, which included team building-based training initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree is requisite.
- Must have over 5 years proven experience in business development.
- Must have experience in both internal and external corporate communications
- Experience in a multinational relations is highly advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Business acumen
- Strategic agility
- Interpersonal savvy
- Presentation skills
- Drive for results & self-disciplined
- Process management
Deadline: 25th August 2017
Salary: KSh. 100,000 – 150,000 negotiable based on experience plus other benefits
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews