Aug 2017Job Vacancy as Kindergarten Coordinator in Kenya
Aug 2017 :Career Opportunity for Kindergarten Coordinator in Kenya
Aug 2017: Career Application as Kindergarten Coordinator in Nairobi
We are looking for an enthusiastic kindergarten teacher and coordinator to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of the children.
Teaching kindergarten includes planning, implementing and assessing lessons.
Kindergarten teacher duties include designing a teaching plan and using activities and instructional methods to motivate children.
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan.
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills.
- Organize learning material and resources.
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities.
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information.
- Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis.
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing.
- Cooperate with administration staff.
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- 5+ years proven working experience as a kindergarten teacher.
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices.
- Experience at an international school is an added advantage.
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities.
- Teaching and organization skills.
- Patience and flexibility.
- Strong communication skills.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices.
- BSc degree in education or relevant licence/certificate.
- Applicants should must have a TSC number.
- Leadership skills.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com