Aug 2017 Job Vacancy as Credit Controller in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Credit Controller in Nairobi
Aug 2017 :Job Application for Credit Controller in Kenya
Our client, a group of companies based in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit a Credit Controller who will develop, implement and maintain an effective and professional credit control policy and procedures.
The successful candidate Must have 5 year experience in credit control.
- Ensure that payments are received in accordance with the company’s current term of business and other relevant procedures.
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective and professional credit control policy and procedures.
- Control and manage the risks related to non-payment, late payment and account opening
- Set and monitor credit limits.
- Timely Billing and reconciliation of Customer Accounts
- To provide reports on the status of debtors to management
- Manage Lease contracts.
- Work closely with the sales and customer service teams to ensure any disputes are resolved amicably
- Bachelors’ degree in Business/Accounting preferred
- Must have over 5 years’ experience in credit control
- Must have a professional qualification in Accounting and/or Credit management
- Must have excellent knowledge of accounting, credit, and collections functions.
- Must have excellent communication skills– Verbal & Oral.
- Must have strong customer service focused and team oriented