Aug 2017 Job Vacancy for Flower Company Store Keeper in Kenya
Aug 2017 :Career Application as Store Keeper in Kenya 2017
Aug 2017: Career Opportunity for Flower Company Store Keeper in Kenya
Our client, a family owned Flower Company with a dynamic workforce is currently looking to recruit a Store Keeper.
The successful candidate MUST have an excellent track record working with an ERP system, high integrity excellent personality, professional and ability to work in a dynamic environment. Must be currently working as a store keeper.
- Stores Inventory and Administrative support.
- Stores Control Measures and overall store management.
- Responsible for all stores issuance and receipts.
- Proper record keeping of all consumables.
- Raising of purchase orders to relevant department managers.
- Keeping track of stock levels and ensuring all are within boundaries.
- Ensuring the control mechanisms are implemented and followed to the latter.
- Preparing monthly stock takes and valuations.
- Sharing the Reports of usage with the Finance team monthly.
- Booking all receipts of spares and or purchases through the stores.
- Any other duties that might be allocated by the line Manager and or senior management.
- Diploma in Procurement and Supplies or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in stock control.
- Good analytical and reporting skills with excellent attention to detail
- High professional integrity and organizational skills
- Computer literate and good command of excel
- Able to clearly write and understand English
- Self-motivated and with initiative
- Willing to work on Saturdays
- Must be willing to work under pressure
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 30,000 – 50,000/= (Approx. 300 – 500 USD) depending on experience.
Deadline: 21st August 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2vFwh3w
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.