Feb 2018 Job Vacancy as Agency Business Manager for Telkom Kenya
Career Application:Agency Business Manager for Telkom Kenya 2018
Feb 2018: Job Opportunity as Agency Business Manager for Telkom Kenya
Sell and manage the distribution of Telkom product and services to resellers and distributors within the assigned region.
- Achieve the sales targets and revenues as set by management (measured occasionally through Agent/merchant acquisition site wise recharges and acquisitions)
- Effectively manage the identification and recruitment of agents and merchants, targeting key organizations and institutions as well as top performing mobile money outlets and high traffic retail stores.
- Ensure that the Agent Network in the Region is managed by the Distribution team through identifying and troubleshooting poorly performing outlets.
- Forecast and monitor sales for the relevant market segments for assigned region and key customers.
- Effectively manage 3rd party resources allocated i.e. assigned channel partner resources, supplier resources
- Ensure all agents operate at their agreed levels, as per key agent indicators; i.e. enough float, registrations and transactions.
- Forecast and maintain sales plans and stock levels with key customers for the assigned region.
- Compile and execute action plans to grow the customer and partner footprint for the assigned region.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Accounting or a related field from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Marketing Management, Sales Management.
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of the role to deliver commercial and brand objectives
- Knowledge of ethics and corporate governance ethos.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to propose solutions, make advices
- Representing/Selling the company products to dealers, retailers; Implementing/Coordinating sales initiatives; Influencing/Advising customers on company products & services
- Problem solving/Designing solutions to sales related issues arising in the course of work to the satisfaction of customers; Planning route plans, sales promos & initiatives;
- This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
How to Apply
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 12th February 2018 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field