Aug 2017 Job Opportunity as Construction Planner in Kenya
Job Vacancy:Construction Planner in Kenya 2017
Aug 2017: Career Opportunity as Construction Planner in Kenya
We seek to recruit a Construction Planner to work with our partner, a major construction firm.
- A Diploma or degree in Construction Management or related area from a recognized institution
- At least one year’s practical experience working at a major construction site.
- Experience in Microsoft Project is a must.
- Good technical report writing skills as well as good knowledge of general Microsoft Office software
- Be willing to relocate to, or living in the environs of Thika town.
- The role will be for 9-12 months, after which a decision will be made on an extension based on the identified requirements at the time.