Feb 2018 Job Vacancy as Financial Analyst for P&G in Kenya
Career Application: Financial Analyst for P&G in Kenya 2018
Feb 2018 :Job Opportunity as Financial Analyst for P&G in Kenya
About the role:
As a Financial Analyst, you will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or category.
Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone’s opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
Our focus is to win as a team with everyone’s strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business including:
- Category business strategy development and execution
- Category budgeting and forecasting
- Category financial analysis to drive superior ROI
- Price plans
- Market intelligence
- Regional Stewardship
- Graduates with degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, Taxation or any relevant degree
- 0-5 years of relevant experience of providing financial leadership in multifunctional teams with exceptional track record of success & making difference in previous roles.
How to Apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.