Jan 2018 Job Enlistment for Pharmacist in Embu County in Kenya
Career Application:Pharmacist for Embu University in Kenya 2018
Jan 2018 :Job Vacancy for Pharmacist in Embu County in Kenya
Job Group ‘M’
Ref: CPSB 08/2018
- Screening prescription for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interactions, and appropriateness of dosage, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience.
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to Good Dispensing Practices
- Counseling patients on the use of medicines
- Making extemporaneous preparations
- Participating in ward rounds
- Identifying medicinal gaps and challenges
- Recommending Over The Counter (OTC )medicines to patients/clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary referrals
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers
- Bachelors of Pharmacy Degree (B.Pharm) from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized institution
- Registration Certificate by the Pharmacy & Poisons Board
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Age of 45 years and below
Terms of Employment
- Job Group ‘M’
- Permanent and Pensionable
How to Apply
The candidate should attach photocopies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loan Board (HELB): Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA):
Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and Credit
Reference Bureau (CRB)
Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applicants are requested to download application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 8th February, 2018.
THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O BOX 2871-60100, EMBU
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted. The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelop and the Application.
Embu County Government is an equal opportunity employer