Feb 2018 Job Vacancy for G4S Courier Supervisor in Kenya
Feb 2018 :Career Application for G4S Courier Supervisor in Kenya
Feb 2018 :Job Opportunity for G4S Courier Supervisor in Kenya
Reporting to the Assistant Operations Manager/Logistics Manager – G4S Kenya Courier Solutions, the Logistics Supervisor coordinates the provision of contractual and ad hoc courier Logistics services to customers, in compliance with legislation, G4S policies and procedures, to ensure achievement of budgeted financial targets. The incumbent is also responsible for monitoring the quality;oversees the shipping and delivery of materials and warehouse personnel.Managing the loading of trucks, setting up delivery routes and unloading of material.
- Schedule shipment Deliveries.
- Booking for collections; Order, pick, pack, ship and reverse logistics
- Build relationships with customers
- Maintain warehouse/Courier Inventory -Support inventory management consisting of reconciling and maintaining of collections and deliveries of customer materials.
- Managing and maintaining good client relations based on service delivery, continuous improvement, value add and effective reporting of operations
- Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
- Lead subordinates to develop, articulate and maintain logistics processes and documentation.
- Implement contractual agreements to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of service delivery as per Service Level Agreement.
- Understanding planning, shipping, warehouse management and inventory systems
- Managing daily routes/schedules of shipments and deliveries
- Tracking the progress of shipments
- Knowing all aspects of warehouse operations
- Reviewing inventory needs and keeping adequate stock
- Over Five years’ relevant work experience
- Three years’ experience in operations management
- Exposure to Courier Operations is a distinct advantage
- Leading people
- Delivering performance
- Managing professionally.
- Collaborating and Cooperating
- Must be able to work under pressure and for long hours
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Driving Change
- Fluency in English
- Written communication skills, at a high proficiency level
- Verbal communication skills, at a high proficiency level for English would be desired.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite
How to Apply