Oct 2017 Job Application for PwC Regional Finance in Kenya
2017 :Career Opportunity for PwC Regional Finance in Kenya
Oct 2017: Job Vacancy for PwC Regional Finance in Kenya
PwC Kenya helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. The PwC network of firms exist in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people. We’re committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services
PwC Kenya is seeking to recruit a highly motivated qualified individual to fill in the position of Senior Associate – Regional Finance and join our dynamic and agile team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review of country reports -profit and loss, balance sheets and support schedules as per the set guidelines and timelines.
- Consolidation of the region results.
- Preparation of global, regional reports and schedules on a monthly basis as per the set deadlines.
- Submission of the results, commentaries to the relevant users/leaders.
- Working with regional FM to monitor certain KPIs and follow-up on action needed.
- Inter-territory balances clearing and consolidation on a monthly basis
- Support to the teams in the countries on reporting issues.
- Facilitation of training, seminars as per the team calendar.
- Capturing of regional allocations, transactions in the systems.
- Support to the regional FMs on budgets /forecasts preparations for the region
- Adhoc roles as allocated from time to time.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional qualification – ACCA or CPA or in the process of completing the papers
- 2-3 years working experience
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint.
- Experience in using Sun systems, Oracle will be an added advantage.
Skills & Abilities
- Working experience in a group or regional office set up e.g. Group reporting
- Data analytics and ability to work with large volumes of data.
- Other skills needed – Self oriented, team member, technologically savvy, and work under little supervision
- Ability to build effective working relationships with others – at all levels of the organization
- Ability to organize multi-task, prioritize and delegate appropriately.
- Proven ability to deliver results on time when under pressure.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-handling skills
- Experience of working independently, as well as in a team environment
- A commitment to and understanding of the principles relating to the firm’s values and aims.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) career website on www.pwc.com to apply